Chelsea mansger Jose Mourinho gave the following updates ahead of the weekend’s game:
- Fernando Torres is ‘not quite ready.’
- Ashley Cole is available for selection.
Roberto Martinez gave the following Everton updates:
- Antolin Alcaraz and Tony Hibbert are both fully fit ahead of the Merseyside derby but they may not be risked.
Martin Jol has given the following updates on players at Fulham:
- Brede Hangeland will not play this weekend, neither will Damien Duff.
- Hugo Rodallega will return to full training in two weeks time.
Brendan Rodgers has given the following Liverpool updates ahead of the Merseyside derby this weekend:
- Daniel Sturridge will face a fitness test after picking up a dead leg while on international duty with England.
- Kolo Toure has recovered from his slight muscular problem.
- Steven Gerrard is also decalred fit.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has given the latest updates on the fitness of the injured players at Manchester City.
- Vincent Kompany will hopefully return to full training next week.
- Fernandinho and Nastasic will both return for City this weekend in their game against Spurs.
- Stevan Joevtic and David Silva will both miss out along with Vincent Kompany.
Andre Villas-Boas has spoken to the press ahead of Spurs match against Manchester City this weekend and has given the following updates on his team:
- Danny rose is making good progress as he looks to return from injury and should be ready to return in approximately three weeks.
- Both Nacer Chadli and Zeki Fryers have returned to training and will be available for selection.
West Ham confirm that defender Winston Reid has undergone surgery on his ankle and is likely to be out for the foreseeable future as he recovers. The surgery was a success.by